In this episode, we will talk about the difference between narcissistic abuse and narcissistic trauma. We will analyse and understand the origin of the trauma produced by narcissistic abuse, why narcissistic behaviour triggers memories of past events in our lives, and how we can reclaim our power.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– Why we choose to stay in abusive relationships
– The differences between narcissistic abuse and narcissistic trauma
– The role of our interpretation of past events during our childhood in how we feel today
– How separating abuse from trauma can help us take our power back
When we are abused by a narcissist, our response to abuse is related to our childhood wounds, and it is crucial that we work on healing them. Once we recover our younger self, even though we can’t change a narcissist, we can change our interpretation of their behaviour.
– Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carolinestrawson/
– My website: https://www.carolinestrawson.com/