This week I want to talk to you about judgement from the Internal Family Systems and parts therapy perspective. We’ll go over what judgement really is and what questions you can ask yourself to get to the root of judgement both towards yourself and towards other people, including the narcissist.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- How to look at judgement as one of the parts in our system
- The protective role of judgement
- The wounded younger parts hiding under someone’s judgemental behaviour
- Three questions to ask yourself when you recognise judgement in yourself
- How to approach judgement with compassion and curiosity
It is definitely not pleasant to be on the receiving end of somebody else’s judgment, but I’m also inviting you to check in with yourself. How much are you judging other people? Because that’s just a protector part showing up to protect you from your wounded younger parts.