We rarely talk about the illness and disease that come from being in a narcissistic relationship. Today I want to talk about the physical effects of the trauma of narcissistic abuse, about why that might happen, and I want to potentially give you some hope.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How our bodies respond to stress.
- Why our bodies remain in constant trauma when being in a relationship with a narcissistic.
- The different areas of our brains and how they work in triggering situations.
- The burdens and beliefs we carry that makes us a magnet to narcissistic people.
- How talking therapy and brain body based therapy can help you.
A lot of the physical conditions that you have might be your body’s response to stress and trauma. I want you to get to know your body, your history, your timeline of events, and see if there’s actually a root cause to whatever physical stress related illness you have.
- Join my Facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/thriveafternarcissisticabuse