I get so many messages every day from people all over the world asking – Am I a Narcissist? The first answer I always say back to them is no, you’re not a narcissist because no narcissist would ever ask themselves such a question.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why narcissists will never describe themselves as narcissists
- How your doubts reveal your being abused
- The psychological changes that happen in your brain due to narcissistic abuse
- Why you feel like you can’t get out of a narcissistic relationship
- In what cases narcissists will seemingly admit their abusive behavior
If you are feeling upset right now wondering if You are the narcissist, please let me tell you you are definitely not. But it is good to have awareness that the reason you’re thinking that is because you’ve been the victim of narcissistic abuse, and what you need to do now is get intentional about your healing.
- 010 Why Talk Therapy Alone Can’t Heal Narcissistic Abuse https://www.carolinestrawson.com/010-why-talk-therapy-alone-cant-heal-narcissistic-abuse/
- 003 What is Complex PTSD https://www.carolinestrawson.com/003-what-is-complex-post-traumatic-stress-disorder/
- Join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thriveafternarcissisticabuse