Today I want to talk to you about a term that you may have seen associated with narcissistic abuse.. This is Grey Rocking, and I’m going to explain how to be a Grey Rock around the narcissist.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What Grey Rock means in the communication with a narcissist
- Why it is necessary to adopt this behavior
- How to avoid being activated by what the narcissist says
- Practical tools to modify your communication with the narcissist
- What reaction to Grey Rocking you can expect from them
I want you to give it a go now and be the Grey Rock to the narcissist. It gives you a sense of control, and being like that doesn’t mean you’re giving in. What it means is yourself taking your power back, so you can recognise that you deserve to heal, to survive, and you deserve 100% to thrive after the trauma of narcissistic abuse.
- The Trauma Bond & Addiction to the Narcissist https://www.carolinestrawson.com/011-the-trauma-bond-addiction-to-the-narcissist/
- Join my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/thriveafternarcissisticabuse