Gaslighting is a very insidious form of psychological abuse. It leaves the victims feeling insane, thinking they are the crazy ones. In this episode I’m going to tell you some stories about gaslighting, so you can recognise it when you see it or experience it.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why narcissists will never question themselves
- The examples of gaslighting
- How continuous gaslighting changes your brain physiologically
- Why you need to learn to believe your gut
- Being angry with yourself as a sign of healing
I’d love to hear if you’ve got any stories of gaslighting. Are they as wild as wacky as mine?