In today’s episode I want to talk about codependency and the narcissist, because a codependent is literally a magnet to a narcissist. We will go over what codependency is, and the mechanism behind the codependent-narcissist mutual attraction.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- What is exactly codependency?
- The roots of the lack of self-love and self-worth in childhood
- The similarities and differences between a narcissist and a codependent
- How we end up in the vicious circle of a narcissist-codependent relationship
- Why it’s easier to heal codependency than narcissism
- How to start with healing your codependency
When you put expectations on other people to behave in a certain way for you to feel good enough, you’re putting your happiness in someone else’s hands. You need to take responsibility to go within and heal your wounds first. And when you heal your own codependency, you change everything because you stop looking externally to get your sense of self worth.