So you found yourself married to a narcissist, and you are thinking about leaving. Or maybe you have already started the process of divorcing a narcissist, and you realise that it is only just beginning. In this episode we are covering steps and resources that can help you go through this difficult process.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
- Why divorcing a narcissist is not like other divorces
- How to take care of your personal safety first
- The three lanes when divorcing a narcissist
- Legal lane aspects: divorce, children and finances
- Why mediation doesn’t work with a narcissist
- Emotional lane: blocking or modifying communication
- Other people lane: creating new friendships based on trust, love and connection
Know that the first year of divorcing a narcissist is going to be really tough, but you can do it. I trust you and I believe in you, but you’ve got to focus on your safety and on your mental health.